Fish/Meat Processing & Market
Tustumena Smokehouse is a family owned custom processor of fish and wild game specializing in the smoking and curing of meat and seafood since 1993. Our plant features the only open flame smokers in town. We feed our fires with local hardwoods and use down home recipes that'll tantalize your taste buds. If you'd like to try foods cured and smoked the good old fashioned way then this is the place to come. We love visitors and welcome you to pay us a visit at either of our two locations.
Our retail store is located at mile post 101.4 of the Sterling highway. There you can find a selection of Wild Alaskan Seafood and a variety of our own smokehouse products including, 4 flavors Smoked Salmon, Smoked Salmon Strips, and various kinds of Smoked Reindeer Sausage, Smoked Buffalo Jerky, Salmon Bacon and more!
Our processing plant (for all of our custom processing customers) is located down Tote Rd. 6 miles south of Soldotna. Follow the blue sign out on the Sterling Highway. It will point you down Tote Rd. Go about 1.4 miles and we are on the right hand side just before the pavement turns to gravel.
We hope to see you here!
- We are a family owned custom processor of fish and wild game
- Specializing in the smoking and curing of meat and seafood since 1993.
- Retail availiable! Wild Alaskan Seafood, Smoked Salmon, Smoked Reindeer Sausage and more!
- We provide shipping services to lower 48.
- Our plant features the only open flame smokers in town!