- Bed and Breakfast
Alaska Lodging on the Kasilof River near Soldotna and Kenai Alaska. Family-owned business open year round. Privacy & comfort with easy access to great fishing & sight-seeing. Facilities available for reunions, parties, weddings, meeting, workshops, & retreats.
- Two large suites with a king bed (can be converted to two twins), bath with two sinks, TV with DVD, free WiFi
- Two rooms with queen beds, sink, TV w/DVD, microwave, coffee pot. Shared bath.
- Riverview House with two bedrooms, one bath, full kitchen, great room overlooking Kasilof River.
- Gallery with dining area, Theater and Studio can be rented separate for events.
- On the Kasilof River. Quiet, private and breathtaking. Eagle and Moose viewing.
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Freezer Storage
From Anchorage: Hwy 1 past Soldotna. One half mile past mile marker 109. Left on Spetz (used to be Park), Right on Terrace Drive. One half mile on your left. First fence-line.