Alaska Bear Adventures
- Bear Viewing
Experience grizzly bear tours in ways you have never imagined! Fly with us to the best locations in the world for Alaska bear viewing & photography – Katmai National Park and Lake Clark National Park.
Departing from beautiful Homer, Alaska, our trips allow you to observe grizzly bears (Coastal Brown Bears) in their natural environment, completely undisturbed and interacting in the wild. We see them grazing, clamming, playing and procreating, wrestling, nursing, raising cubs, and fishing. No matter what part of the summer you come, there is always plenty to see!
We have trips for everyone, ranging from 1-6 hours of bear viewing. If walking with the bears sounds incredible, come join the fun! If you are more limited in your mobility or just like the idea of a sea plane and airboat, we have a Fly & Float trip just for you. Our Classic Day Trip takes wheeled planes that allow us to land right on the beach. Our trained naturalist bear guides stay with you in your small group throughout the entire trip to assure that you and the bears have a wonderful day, and will teach you about these magnificent creatures as you take it all in. There's nothing we love more than sharing our magic and leaving our customers in awe and wonder!
We are a family owned company, committed to excellence in everything we do. Check out our Trip Advisor ratings, and come to our website to explore photos and see glimpses into our trips. Give us a call to plan the perfect bear adventure for you!
- Walk on the Wild Side! Our tours are small groups in pristine wilderness, experiencing the bears as they live.
- Trained Naturalist Bear Guides: Our pilots are each trained naturalists and experts in bears, and love to educate others
- Flightseeing: On a clear day to Katmai, we fly over 7 different volcanoes and numerous mountains for a breathtaking trip
- Wide variety of tours: 1 hr, 3 hr, 6 hr, sea plane/airboat, and private trips available
- We take your trust seriously: Check out our Trip Advisor ratings. Our professionalism and safety stand out!