Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC - 26 Glacier Cruise
- Sightseeing Tours
Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC operates daily glacier and wildlife cruises in Prince William Sound. We offer three tours during the summer.
26 Glacier Cruise - Our most popular choice!
A journey into Prince William Sound is unforgettable. Explore the serenity of Esther Passage, view majestic alpine and tidewater glaciers in College and Harriman Fjord while traveling in luxurious comfort aboard the Klondike Express, the fastest catamaran in Alaska.
12:30 pm - 5:30 pm, $159Adult, $99Child, plus $19.95 tax/fees
Glacier Quest Cruise - Great choice for families with children!
Cruise into magnificent Blackstone Bay, home to seven glaciers and Yosemite-scale waterfalls. Watch for playful sea otters, harbor seals, kittiwakes, bears, whales or mountain goats.
1:00 pm to 4:45 pm, $109 Adult, $69 Child, plus taxes/fees.
Our cruises include a complimentary hot lunch, narration by U.S. Forest Service Rangers on day cruises and Captains on evening cruise, reserved indoor seating, full-service bar and snacks for purchase, restroom equipped, and no seasickness guarantee.
Our cruises depart from the Cliffside Marina in Whittier which is 1.5 hours south of Anchorage or 2.5 hours from Soldotna. If driving, allow proper timing to enter the tunnel which operates on a schedule for one way traffic.
- 26 Glacier Cruise 5 Hours - Explore the glaciers and wildlife of Prince William Sound.
- Glacier Quest Cruise 3.75 Hours - Sunset Glacier Cruise to Blackstone Bay 2.5 Hours
- Complimentary hot lunch served after departure. Coffee, tea and ice water.
- Our Captain and the US Forest Service ranger provide narration during the cruise.
- A perfect day trip for friends, family, business networking and special events.
- Handicap Accessible
Turn off Seward Highway at mile 79 onto Portage Glacier Road. To access Whittier, proceed through the Anton Anderson Tunnel $13 per standard passenger vehicle. Parking available for $7-15/day.