Peninsula Smokefree Partnership
- Non-Profit Organizations
Peninsula Smokefree Partnership is a tobacco prevention and control grant funded by the state of Alaska through the Tobacco Prevention and Control program within the Department of Health & Social Services, under Bridges' Community Resource Network.
WHAT WE DO:
1) Create awareness on the dangers of tobacco use and promote policies
for the elimination of exposure to secondhand smoke.
2) Supervise Teens Against Tobacco Use (TATU) our education and
advocacy youth group.
3) Present youth and peer education programs for elementary, middle and
high school students.
4) Provide free quit kits for smoking & smokeless tobacco products.
5) Provide free Smokefree Entrance signage for businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer Olendorff
We are located in the Alaska Maxi Storage Mall sharing office space with Hospice & Bridges.