Kenai Fjords Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
Kenai Fjords Tours, Alaska's #1 Wildlife & Glacier Cruise, has been exploring Resurrection Bay & Kenai Fjords National Park for more than 30 yrs. Experience the abundant wildlife, glaciers & breathtaking scenery of this area. See orcas, humpbacks, sea lions, seals, otters, puffins and so much more. Captains are the most experienced and knowledgeable with each having a minimum of 12 years experience in this region and will make sure you have the up-close experience to wildlife and glaciers. Our vessels offer multi-level walk-around viewing decks as well as warm, spacious inside seating with large picture windows. Vessels are also equipped to handle guests with limited mobility. Meals on tours are FREE including tours with the exclusive stop at Fox Island for a wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner. Add ½ pound of chilled Alaska King Crab for a nominal fee. Enjoy a National Park Ranger presentation at Fox Island. Ask about the Junior Ranger Program for kids. Always complimentary to our guests: Wildlife Guide, a warm fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie, courtesy shuttle in Seward, FREE parking in Seward (a $10 value). Cruise and Kayak combo packages available. Overnight packages on Fox Island at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge also available.
- The original tour operator, since 1974.
- The most experienced and knowledgeable captains operating in Kenai Fjords National Park.
- The newest fleet of custom sightseeing vessels, offering you the best experience.
- More choices! With all our itineraries, there’s something for everyone!
- We can take you where no one else goes, with exclusive visits to our private lodge on Fox Island.
From Soldotna - Take the Sterling Highway to the Seward Highway. Turn right on the Seward Highway to Seward. Turn right onto Fourth Avenue. We are located in the Seward Small Boat Harbor.