ART for KIDS Program
While having LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN...We teach your kiddos basic art concepts & techniques, and we nurture their creativity through experimentation, reflection and exploration. We guide kiddos to focus on Understanding, Creating, and Appreciating Art.
Creating art helps children discover the unexpected possibilities of their creativity; teaches critical thinking rather than getting the right answer. Children learn that problems can have more than one solution and that questions can have more than one answer. Art teaches students about subtleties. Art teaches children to evaluate and make good judgments about qualitative relationships and reminds us that the limits of our language do not define the limits of our thinking. Art celebrates multiple perspectives and different ways to see and interpret the world. Art teaches students to explore through and within possible responses and empowers children to say what cannot be said. Art enables us to discover the range and variety of what we are capable of doing.
- series: Foundations of Art, Elements of Art, Sports Art, Meet the Artists, How Artists "See" Feelings
- SPECIAL EVENTS for GROUPS, INDIVIDUALS, BIRTHDAYS and SPRING BREAK ART CAMP
- Dynamic Students, Activity Workshops, KFAC Annual Student Art Show, Group Lesson Environment, Great Location
- Subjective Expression, , Signed with I.D.E.A & CONNECTIONS
- 2014 Fees: $30.00 Per Child, Per 1.5 Hr. Class, ALL THE WHILE HAVING "LOTS OF FUN!" Homeschool Approved
Going toward Sterling, from Soldotna: Go 5 miles and turn Right on PANORAMIC, make an immediate RIGHT onto STEADMAN, go down 200 yards. You'll see our sign. Turn RIGHT onto that driveway.