Alaska Riverview Lodge
- Bed and Breakfasts
Whether you are visiting Alaska with your family, friends or even by yourself we provide both affordable lodging and lasting memories. We can help you plan a great Alaska vacation by not only providing lodging, but also by taking care of booking your fishing charters, flyout bear viewing/fishing trips, one day glacier/wildlife cruises and other activities. Just let us know when and what you want to do and we will take it from there. Are you worried about trying to find the right guide? We have prescreened our guides and other activities ourselves and through previous guests to make sure you have a great experience. Do you have a large group? We have a wide variety of lodging options to accommodate both small and large groups. We cater to families and enjoy having children visit our lodge. With the only private dock on the Kasilof river, you can enjoy some quality fishing time without having to battle for position with multiple other anglers. Then you can hang your catch on our riverside sign for some great bragging rights photos to take home and share. Just want to relax and take in the view? Then have a seat on our observation deck overlooking the Kasilof river and watch the eagles and of course the occasional moose. Have some great adventures to share? Then join us around the firepit as other guests share their fishing stories for the day. We'd love to show you our special part of Alaska and help you create some wonderful memories of a lifetime. We hope you will consider us new friends long after you leave Alaska Riverview Lodge. Your Hosts, Tamera and Robert
- Two bedroom apartment; full kitchen/bath (1 full; 2 twin;1 queen, queen sofa bed)
- 4 rooms w/ kitchenettes and private bath with showers. Each with private entrance. (1 w/king;1w/ 2 twin; 2 w/ 3 twin)
- 2 Riverside cabins w/ full kitchens and bath. 1 for 2 persons. 1 up to 4 persons. One cabin has separate bedroom.
- 4 Bedroom 2 1/2 bath house on river. Full kitchen/washer/dryer. Large deck overlooking river.
- Large master suite w/ private entrance. Full bath w/ separate shower/tub. Kitchenette & seating area.
From Soldotna take Sterling Hwy toward Homer just past Mile marker 108. Make right on Kalifornsky Beach Rd. Go 1.3 miles to Sandwick, turn left. Curve right onto Amber Drive, we are at the end.