Across the River RV Park
- RV Parks & Campgrounds
A vacation on Alaska's beautiful Kenai Peninsula is one that you'll remember for many years. Here at Across the River RV Park we would like to offer you a true Alaskan experience with 300 + ft of private prime riverbank fishing.
We are located just minutes out of Soldotna in a true Alaskan setting on the Kenai River. We will supply you with the best guides available for all your fishing needs, saltwater and fresh. Or you can fish from our private bank on the Kenai River.
Our RV park also offers a magnificent view of ''The Last Frontier'' that includes the Alaskan Range, Mt. Redoubt, and the Kenai Mountains. Let us help in arranging a memorable vacation for you this summer.
Call for seasonal rates!
- SENIOR CITIZEN AND KID FRIENDLY BANK FISHING
- TREES AND PRIVACY MOUNDS BETWEEN EACH RV SPOT FOR PRIVACY. DAILY WILDLIFE VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES
- TERRIFIC BANK FISHING FOR ALL SPECIES. PUBLIC BOAT LAUNCH CLOSE BY.
- LARGE LAWN WITH FIRE PIT, HORSESHOES - FOR RECREATION
- DUMP STATION, FRESH WATER STATION
- Bank River Fishing
- Beach/River Access
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Handicap Accessible
Drive through Soldotna and cross the bridge over the Kenai River. Take the first left onto Funny River Rd. Go 12 miles. Go left onto Brook Trout. Right on King Salmon to end of road.